Following steps will be taken.
1. Restore the Files, including themes, plugins, media uploads etc using ftp or File Manager.
2. Restoring the database using the phpmyadmin.
3. Testing the Website prior to changing the nameserver.
4. Installing some Security plugins for further protection.
5. Changing the nameservers/ transfer the domain name
phpMyAdmin access to restore the database.
Domain name control panel access details if you want to change the nameservers
If you have a control panels like cPanel or Plesk, I recommend providing access to it. Downloading files and then uploading using FTP is VERT VERY slow. Downloading and uploading using filemanager is much faster.
Kindly inform me before order.
Transfer website from one hosting to another or from development environment to online server.