What you get:
- 300 daily visitors for the basic package;
- 1 month of traffic for all packages;
- targeted / categorized web traffic from relevand social communities;
- most traffi.c is from USA and EU;
- you get mobile traffi.c (better than desktop traffi.c);
- Asian countries are avoided;
- you'll monitor the traff!c via a tracking link from goo,gl;
- fast delivery (usually from a few hours to 1 day);
- 24h/7days support.
Getting a low bounce rate for any kind of websites is the first sign you're getting bot traffic, because software can be programmed. Real people can't be programmed, so in the real life the bounce rate is directly influenced by your website content. Only hot topics get a low bounce rate.
I can't guarantee anything! For example sending a visitor directly to a subscription page without being backed by a good story (from a blog post or video), it means he will leave the web page in just a few seconds. But a sales page, with hot products and a cheap prices, can generate sales...