- Conduct necessary research to benchmark best practices in the community development industry.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions with management and boards of non-profit organizations to create a vision, mission, goals and objectives.
- Conduct internal, external, and competitive analysis to ascertain
the organization's strategic strengths and opportunities. Evaluate
strategic options including feasibility studies and cost benefit
- Develop financial strategy to implement plan and support operations. Analyze the financial implications of strategic decisions. Identify areas of risk.
- Create proposals for new accounts to ensure a high standard of
quality and financial viability of all proposed new assignments.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, creative financing techniques, and other community development indicators.
Our business plan contains:
Title Page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary,
Objectives, Mission Statement, Company background, Products & Services, Market
Analysis Summary, Strategy & Implementation Summary, Marketing Strategy,
Web Plan Summary, SWOT Analysis, Management Summary.
Delivery Time: 3-4 Days