My general work flow:
1. Receive vocal recording from the client, in mp3, wav, or similar audio format
2. Reduce/remove background noise (to a degree, depending on the complexity of the noise)
3. Remove verbal hiccups (um and uhs) and "dead air"
4. Combine intro, outro, and other audio as needed into one final mix (include meta tag information as necessary)
5. Send back the final mix to the client, in mp3 audio format
Audio Software For Mixing:
Adobe Audition 3, Audacity
Basic podcast editing of 2~3 minute content to remove undesirable noises and dead air.
- Up to 10 Minutes