- 1) Operates typewriter or computer to type and revise documents: Compiles material to be typed.
- 2) Reads instructions accompanying material, or follows verbal instructions from supervisor or person requesting document, to determine format desired, number of copies needed, priority, and other requirements.
- 3) Types and revises material such as correspondence, reports, statistical tables, addresses, and forms, from rough draft, corrected copy, recorded voice dictation, or previous version displayed on screen, using typewriter or computer and word processing software.
- 4) May verify totals on report forms, requisitions, or bills.
- 5) May operate duplicating machine to reproduce copy.
- 6) May be designated according to material typed, as Address-Change Clerk; Endorsement Clerk; Policy Writer; Record Clerk; Statistical Typist.
- 7) May be designated: Application-Register Clerk; Filing Writer; Master-Sheet Clerk; Mortgage-Papers-Assignment-and-Assembly Clerk; Stencil Cutter; Tabular Typist; Title Clerk, Automobile.
1 DAY PACK
can delivery 5 pages typing in 2 hours