- SWF (Flash) or HTML5
- +40$ 1st size and +20$ each next resize +$5 for basic storyboard (per each frame)
In case, you are going spend some budget for an online ad campaign - I always recommend to use animated banners.
Due to my practice - CTR is much higher if you use awesome animated banners.
What is CTR?
The click-through rate is the number of times a click is made on the advertisement divided by the total impressions (the number of times an advertisement was served):
Click-through rate =Click-throughs(#)/Impressions(#)
CTR rates due to my experience:
- Static, not animated JPG Ad CTR=<1%
- Interactive HTML5 Ad CTR=2,5-5%
I recommend HTML5 because there are more than 6,5 billion smartphone users expected in 2016 by emarketer and HTML5 ads is a smart choice.
Here are some facts about HTML5:
- Mobile support which allows your content to be viewed on smartphones and other mobile devices
- SEO support is one of the biggest advantages of HTML5 for modern-day marketers aiming to rank higher on search engines
- HTML5 allows you to create mobile responsive advertisements