Even if you are planning on Crowdfunding, contacting Angels, Private Investors and VC companies is key.
The Standard and Premium packages as well as the Extra items allow you to also get:
* List of Top 100 Active Venture Capital firms
* List of Private Investors
* List of contacts to some of the directly receptive Shark Tank Investors + Articles by them on Pitching investors and Sharks. One of the direct contact emails to apply for Shark Tank
* List of Startup Accelerators and Incubators
* Business Plan Outline to develop your core BP. Don't pitch an idea without a foundation
* A PowerPoint Pitch Deck template
Yes, contact me and we can setup a custom Gig for you based on your needs and the strategy needed to reach the right investors
Sure I can give you either the list of 90 Angel Groups or the Top 100 VC firms.
No, the PowerPoint template is an outline of the Key Sections used in building a presentation deck so you can adapt to your business idea and presentation and don't miss Key sections expected by investors. If you need me to create a professional presentation to pitch your idea contact me
Yes, although you may first receive a reply by a dealflow analyst or other staff member. These addresses have been used successfully to contact the Sharks outline. Weather the email is discarded in the future based or not is out of my control but valid now. Don't SPAM them or put them on a list
No, these contacts Angels, Private Investors, VCs, Sharks, will evaluate your business model, presentation, and opportunity. Depending on that they will decide to invest or not. This gives you a competitive advantage as you pitch accredited investors looking for viable deals to invest in