- check if file permissions are correct
- check if there are any default values from WP installation that are exploitable: default wp_ table prefix, no authentication keys
- check if user admin exist
- check if login form is vulnerable to brute force attacks
- check if browsing through server folders is disabled
- check if errors and other server messages are displayed
- and many other things...
You will receive a full report with everything that was changed + some advice if it's the case. You will also get a 10 days warranty for everything I did!
- Not all the servers allow me to set all my customized security rules, and in this case I will skip those rules
- Some of my security rules may interfere with your plugins, and in this case, we can discuss what solution to adopt: change the plugin with another one or leave the rule inactive
- If your website is already hacked and I need also to disinfect it, you need at least the PREMIUM package