Supported forum CMS:
I can collect mixed base of these cms or one-engine base. Pleasy specify this in your instructions.
- I will get you a 10k base - so this means: more keywords - less homogeneous base. Note if your key-words are very unique to get enough relevant results of forums in the serp, the Google can give much less relevant result for the queries.
- If you need a separate file with links for every key, please specify this.
- If you need to get a base with the links on topics found with your k-words, please specify this and I will NOT get the base to the forum index pages. By default I'll do this.
- Specify what kind of forum cms your base should be (yabb, phpbb, smf, vBulletin). By default I'll make for you a mixed base.
- Note that some of collected links may be dead, I'm collecting data from Google and can not guarantee workability of all links in the moment you checking them.