What are Expanded Text Ads (ETA)?
These are new text ad formats from Google. They have
- Two headline fields (up to 30 characters each)
- A single, expanded description field (up to 80 characters)
- A display URL that uses your final URL's domain
- Two optional ”Path” fields, used in the ad’s display URL (up to 15 characters each)
Why should you start writing ETA?
- They offer big real estate in the Search Engine Result Page and hence provide good visibility and CTR.
- More importantly Google says "Starting October 26th, 2016, AdWords will no longer support the creation or editing of standard text ads. New text ads generated after that date should use the expanded text ad format."
- Your ads will continue to run after that, but chances are that your ad will get very low CTR because of the competition from other ETAs
It's time to write new Expanded Text Ads for all your AdWords Campaigns. Order this gig and I'll write thoroughly researched highly converting ETAs for your campaigns that will skyrocket your CTR.
I don't work for adult niche. Sorry!
ad copy writing, ad copies for ppc, ad copies for adwords