• Member since: March 2016
  • Recent Delivery: 15 days
  • Avg. Response Time: 1 Hrs.

liberty_gilmore's Gigs

liberty_gilmore's Reviews

5( 14 )
Seller Communication
Service as Described
Would Recommend
  • b
    Reviewed by
    bwfoster78
    14 days ago.

    Outstanding Experience!

  • j
    Reviewed by
    jessgeorge
    4 months ago.

    Outstanding Experience!

  • brianluby
    Reviewed by
    brianluby
    4 months ago.

    Thank you Liberty Your usual high standards were maintained in all of your comments and I will be accepting at least 70% of them. I'm still thinking about the other 30% and may yet apply some of them as well. I recommend Liberty-Gilmore without reservation to anyone in need of practical feedback

  • c293824
    Reviewed by
    c293824
    4 months ago.

    Great job!

  • brianluby
    Reviewed by
    brianluby
    5 months ago.

    I'm back with liberty-gilmore for the second time in as many weeks because I was impressed with the expertise she exhibited with the first project of mine she took on. I'm happy, but not surprised, to report that everything I said in my review of that first project is equally true for the second.

  • brianluby
    Reviewed by
    brianluby
    5 months ago.

    liberty_gilmore's critique was quite simply superb, beyond any reasonable expectation. She was story insightful and publishing industry wise. So, if you need a critique, do yourself a time-saving favour and try liberty_gilmore first. She'll probably hurt your feelings, that's how good she is.

  • b
    Reviewed by
    bwfoster78
    8 months ago.

    The number one thing I look for in an editor is for all the comments to be on point and actionable. Liberty does a fantastic job of pointing out exactly what I did wrong. She draws my attention to issues others miss and in a way that makes it easy for me to figure out how to correct.