Hi kangaroos and hedgehogs! I'm May.
Why do people hire Facebook Page managers? Two reasons:
1) To save themselves a lot of time and effort that's REQUIRED EVERYDAY.
2) Few people know how Facebook works. In a nutshell:
Simply posting on your Page does not mean people will see the post. Fans do not receive notifications about new Page posts.
Facebook takes into consideration Edgerank + about 100,000 other elements, and that’s how they come up with their algorithms. These algorithms are what dictates who, when and IF your post will appear on News Feeds.
What is my work as your Page manager?
* To use my knowledge about how all this works, in order to create posts that lead to your Page’s success.
* To constantly educate myself about how the algorithms change.
* To think out of the box, creatively and intuitively.
* To be reliable and trustworthy.
I let my work speak for itself.
I put all my heart into what I do, am passionate and love
when people succeed, always available for my clients to talk about
questions, concerns or anything else.
More info in FAQs belowHugs, May.
I take care of everything. There is only one thing you need to do: HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS. Understand that just like going to the gym, it takes time to see results. . You delegate the hard work to me - I will lift the weights every day. You just need to be patient.
Oh so many things! I have the multi-skilled gene (thank you grandparents). I invite you to check out all my gigs on my profile page: https://www.fiverr.com/mae_creativity