Why do you need Captions?
For YouTube, Wistia, Vimeo, Amazon, Facebook video,
- Give your video a sense of professionalism. Inaccurate automatic captioning is unprofessional
- Open up your content to the hearing impaired, deaf & ESL (English as Second Language) communities
- Increase user experience. If users find the content difficult to understand, or speech too fast, captions will keep them watching!
- Words in captions are considered when people search for videos which may help get your video ranked by search engines (SEO)
Provide me with a transcript of your video & I will create accurately timed captions for your videos.
I can do captions for AMAZON.
Provide an English transcript & I can do foreign language captions.
See the Gig extras
- If you don't have a transcript
- Additional minutes are EXTRA to the first 5 mins.
What you’ll get:
- 1 Gig is for up to THE FIRST 5 mins of video.
- I will provide you with a caption file in SRT format ready to be uploaded to the CC & Subtitles area.
- Convert captions into multiple formats: .srt, .vtt, .scc, .sbv
Message me with any questions prior to placing an order.
Provide captions for up to 5 minutes of video . Transcript must be provided
Burned in captions are always visible on your video and cannot be turned off. Just let me know if you'd like burned in captions instead of an SRT caption file. mp4 format
The transcript is the basis of the captions. If you don't provide one, I need to do it and it's very time consuming. For a big order, I can negotiate the price. YouTube transcripts are not acceptable as they contain errors and I still need to process them.
This gig does not include uploading your SRT file to your YouTube account. This would require providing me access to your account. Here is a link to help in uploading to Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxOMWbcKFU