“Mastering is the final stage in the production process and ensures that the music fits together seamlessly and that it is presented with the best possible sound…” - Abby Road Studios Mastering Service
Your song will have more loudness and punch, adding more dynamics, clarity and stereo sound.
Professional Mastering Process:
- Mastering EQ
- Master Reverb
- Multi-Band Compression
- Harmonic Exciter
- Stereo Widener
I will send you a High Quality MP3 file of 320 kbps and CD Standard WAV 44 Khz/16 bit, More Formats check the Extras!
Preparing your Mix before Mastering:
- Lower volume to avoid clipping (The peak level should be about -5db)
- Turn off effects in the master (Limiter, Compressor…)
- Avoid over-compression
- Export in WAV or AIFF, MP3’s of high quality can work too.
- Don’t worry about the style, everything is welcome and every track will be treated based on its needs.
- If you want less than 3 tracks mastered, I’ll do it for the same $5 price.- Any questions or special requests (Including Mixing Services), feel free to write before purchase.
- Basic Gig Quantity