A highly qualified, knowledgeable and experienced professional with an administrative career spanning over twelve (12) years in community service and development at a tertiary institution. A strong visionary, goal oriented team player, self-motivated leader and events planner with a commitment to the highest quality of customer care.
• Results-oriented, quality-focused, standards-oriented team leader and builder
• Excellent communicator, listener and motivator with strong interpersonal and networking skills and ability to converse at all levels
• Strong sense of commitment, highly confidential coupled with a high level of initiative and a team player who embraces being a part of the decision making process.
• Sound level of technical knowledge and training in the administrative field
• Excellent time management
I consider myself as someone who has exhibited leadership skills that can be utilized to manage and coordinator established relationships within any organization. Additionally, my flexibility and integrity is what I bring to the fore which will allow me to perform the required duties successfully.