I guess you already know that when you post an update from your page, less than 10% of your fans get to see the post. So to get better results:
1. First you need to get more targeted likes. ( So that 10% figure increases).
2. Once your fan base is large enough, use 'Boost Post' for most important posts to spread it to most of the fans.
Don't try to run Facebook Ad / Boost Post by yourself. You'll waste money.
Let me run your ad campaigns for you.
- Start with $1/day campaign for 7 days.
- Analyze the result and optimize targeting.
- Repeat the process until we get best targeting.
Then run Ads of any budget as long as you want. You'll get every penny's worth.
Cost ( ad budget < $100) :- Setting up ad campaign: $5
- Analysis: $5
- Graphics: $5 each.
Please send me a message before ordering.
Nope. You pay the ad budget directly to Facebook. We charge for our service.
There is no way to give you an idea about spending how much will give you what kind of return. What we can do instead, is start with a small budget ad campaign, say 10 USD. Facebook will show an estimated reach for your targeting and budget. You can decide then how much you want to spend.