Order this gig to breathe new life into dead writing.
I am an award-winning highly experienced freelance humour writer based in Scotland. I specialise in high-quality humorous articles, blogs and eBooks.
This is about quality output. The quality that results from hours of careful and repeated drafting. Your mental SatNav has blown a fuse if you've pitched up here looking for copy as insubstantial as cotton candy and cheaper than a bag of Doritos.
Some may settle for a hurriedly cobbled-together mash-up of random ideas stitched together like a cheap suit, but I believe my clients deserve better. Their five star reviews suggest they agree.
Newsflash: Humour is a matter of individual taste! Despite best efforts, occasionally I can't make a connection. Here's how to order to avoid disappointment:
How to Order
- You tell me what you want (Do Not Raise a Gig)
- I'll send you the first 250 words of your article, free of charge
- I'll also send you an offer for the full article
- If you are less than 100% satisfied with any aspect of the gig you can reject the offer.
- If you like what you get, accept the offer and I will deliver the gig